SSI Shredding Systems hires a wide range of talent and is interested in hiring people with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. We have many different job opportunities and a variety of career paths.
We accept applications for any open and posted position.
To apply, please submit your application and resume online You may also fax or mail your resume to:
SSI Shredding Systems, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
9760 SW Freeman Drive
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Fax: (503) 682-1704
Job Title: Welder/Fabricator
- Technical training in welding and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision with minimal technical guidance. * Must be able to position material to be welded and apply hand-eye coordination to achieve the desired weld.
- Must be able to regulate heat and feed and may be required to select electrodes, tips and rods.
Materials welded include steel, and stainless, and the methods may include gas welding, shielded metal arc, gas-tungsten arc, gas-metal arc or submerged arc. The variety of applications requires an ability to plan, layout and perform diversified work, which may be characterized as short run production or job shop (custom work). Jobs Include high pressure and code welding or other work involving critical safety and load requirements or welding where appearance is critical.
All work finished according to complex specifications, drawings, prints and welding symbols.
We are seeking a welder who can demonstrate an advanced level of production welding.
» Click to Apply Online
Job Title: CNC Machinist
- Minimum of 3 years journeyman level experience programming, operating and setting up CNC Lathes or mills
- Mastery of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of programming languages
- Programs custom parts, fixtures, or tools for job specific applications
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
» Click to Apply Online
SSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For immediate consideration, Please submit your application online or send a resume to SSI Shredding Systems, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 9760 SW Freeman Drive, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070, fax to (503) 682-6499 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.