SR300 Single Shaft Shredder
The SR300 single rotor shredder/grinder reduces bulky material in a single pass while producing predictable, small, consistent particles.
The Uni-Shear® SR300 is a small footprint, low parts cost, one shaft shredder that's ideal for size reduction of materials that contain minimal metal, such as paper, plastic, foil, foam and more. It can work as a stand-alone machine or as a secondary shredder to further reduce material output. The SR300 uses an adjustable speed, pressure-sensing ram and individually replaceable, reversible cutters to effectively grind material to small consistent particles in a single pass.
|Cutting Chamber (WxL)||840 x 785 mm (33 x 31 in)|
|Machine Length (B&F)||2,750 mm (108 in)|
|Machine Width (C&G)||2,005 mm (79 in)|
|Machine Height (A&H)||2,565 mm (101 in)|
|Discharge Height (D)||1,194 mm (47 in)|
The Uni-Shear® Advantage
- Interchangeable screens allow easy cleaning and particle size adaptation.
- Replaceable and reversible cutters extend uptime and productivity while reducing O&M costs.
- Robust construction and easy maintenance design.
- Exclusive electric direct drive design (no belts).
- A ‘smart’ ram to fit different applications and materials.
- Operator-friendly, full function control panel.
- Ram and rotor loading interface to allow efficient and automatic shredder operation.
- Extra large loading area with a 5.35 m³ (7 yd³) hopper accommodating large volume and bulk feeding.
|Power||30 kW (40 hp)|
|Voltage||460/3/60 standard; other options available|
|Number of Cutters||36|
|Rotor Diameter||300 mm (12 in)|
|Rotor Speed (rpm)||125|
|Screen Sizes||10 - 102 mm (⅜ - 4 in)|
|Active Rotor Length||790 mm (31 in)|
|Cutting Chamber (WxL)||785 x 840 mm (31 x 33 in)|
|Hopper Capacity||0.76 m3 (1 yd3)|
|Machine Length||2,750 mm (108 in)|
|Machine Width||2,005 mm (79 in)|
|Machine Height||2,565 mm (101 in)|
|Machine Weight (less HPU)||1,800 kg (4,000 lbs)|
|Hydraulic Ram||1 kW (2 hp)|
Consult factory for other models and to discuss your processing requirements.
Note: Illustrations, specifications and descriptions presented reflect standard product at time of publication and are subject to change without notice. Dimensions are approximate. Photographs may include optional equipment and accessories. SSI offers compactors, balers, granulators, conveyors and classifiers as well as specialized motors, stands, hoppers, and mobile configurations.