SR400 Single Shaft Shredder
The SR400 single rotor shredder/grinder reduces bulky material in a single pass while producing predictable, small, consistent particles.
Coming Fall 2016
|Power||75 kW (100 hp)|
|Voltage||460/3/60 standard; other options available|
|Number of Cutters||54|
|Rotor Diameter||400 mm (15.7 in)|
|Rotor Speed (rpm)||110|
|Screen Sizes||10 - 102 mm (⅜ - 4 in)|
|Active Rotor Length||1230 mm (52 in)|
|Cutting Chamber (WxL)||1,327 x 1,292 mm (52&frac 4; x 50⅞ in)|
|Hopper Capacity||Approx. 2 m3 (2.6 yd3)|
|Machine Length||5,548 mm (18' 2")|
|Machine Width||2,806 mm (9' 2")|
|Machine Height||2,656 mm (8' 8")|
|Machine Weight (less HPU)||Approx. 6,577 kg (14,000 lbs)|
|Hydraulic Ram||1 kW (2 hp)|
Consult factory for other models and to discuss your processing requirements.
Note: Illustrations, specifications and descriptions presented reflect standard product at time of publication and are subject to change without notice. Dimensions are approximate. Photographs may include optional equipment and accessories. SSI offers compactors, balers, granulators, conveyors and classifiers as well as specialized motors, stands, hoppers, and mobile configurations.
The Uni-Shear® Advantage
- Interchangeable screens allow easy cleaning and particle size adaptation.
- Replaceable and reversible cutters extend uptime and productivity while reducing O&M costs.
- Robust construction and easy maintenance design.
- Exclusive electric direct drive design (no belts).
- A ‘smart’ ram to fit different applications and materials.
- Operator-friendly, full function control panel.
- Ram and rotor loading interface to allow efficient and automatic shredder operation.
- Extra large loading area with a 5.35 m³ (7 yd³) hopper accommodating large volume and bulk feeding.